Your partner for complete charging solutions
As a one-stop EV Charging Solutions Provider, Deltrix offers everything from Basic AC Chargers to Fast DC Chargers that are capable of equipping homes and businesses with the type of charging technology to meet all expectations and environments.
For customers designing and developing their own EV Charging Stations, we provide a wide selection of EV Controller Boards for both basic and smart chargers, a range of mono & bi-directional DC Power Modules and customize enclosures with your branding. We also have the capabilities to design and manufacture custom EV Charger solutions to meet all environments.
11KW Mini AC Wallbox
In order to charge more securely and faster than normal power outlets, you need a home charging station.
This basic wall-mounted charging station is for those who are interested in having a simple, affordable, and yet safe solution for charging their electric car.
The Charger is available with support for 1 or 3 Phases and can support a power rating from 3.6KW, 7.4KW, and up to 11KW.
The unit is also a favorite for electricians by being quick and easy to install and most of all safe.
11KW Dual-Port AC Smart Charger
The Deltrix Smart Dual-Port AC Charging Station has been designed for home, commercial and public use. It has two Type 2 ports and can charge up to 11KW on each socket/cable simultaneously.
Its elegant enclosure is designed for high usage and regular user changeovers and can be wall or pole mounted. It houses two sockets, with load balancing across both. An integrated RFID reader supports user identification and an optional MID-meter enables financial settlement. Internet connection is via 3G/4G or Ethernet to allow the unit to be connected to the customer’s backend system. The V2G and G2V Standard (ISO15118) is also supported as an option.
30KW DC Wallbox
The Deltrix DG30WDCM is a smart, compact but still elegant compact wall-mounted Charger based on one of our 30KW Modular Charging Power Modules. It has been designed for high-end installations that require a reliable backend integration.
The standard version of the charger supports DC Fast Charging with CCS or CHAdeMO. Optionally, an AC Charging Port can be included to support charging up to 22KW and thus maximizing your investment.
The Wallbox has an integrated RFID reader that supports user identification. The user interface is via a 10″ LCD Touch Screen Display. The Internet connection is via 3G/4G or ethernet to allow the unit to be connected to the customer’s backend system. Our Open API Interface ensures that the customer can independently complete the integration into any proprietary backend quickly and easily. Support for new EV Models is guaranteed through regular remote updates.
40KW Mobile Workshop Charger
The Deltrix Mobile Workshop Charger is an ideal solution for Garages, Car Dealerships, Workshops, Service Stations, or Public Events.
The unit has been designed to be simple to operate and handle, robust and transportable. We offer the unit as a simple plug and play unit and in a smart version with access control, an LCD display and full backend cloud support.
The charger connects to a standardized CEE-Style 400Vac wall-socket.
The lifting handles and fasteners allow the unit to be easily transported in a Van.
From Basic to Smart AC Charging
The Deltrix Basic EV Charging Controller is designed to provide control function over the Electric Vehicle charging point. The controller is fully universal which allows integrators to design a basic or smart charging station to meet their own or market requirements. Some of the flexible features are:
- Onboard SPST relays for controlling:
- External contactor to provide supply to the EV
- External Ventilation activation/deactivation.
- External solenoid based EV plug locking
- Onboard port for motorized EV plug locking system
- Connectors to the control pilot (CP) lines
- Connectors for remote enable/disable of the charging point
- UART for communications and 5V DC reference on one single connector
- Dedicated pins for User Control Panel LEDs and Buttons
- Hardware-based EVCC configuration via jumpers
- Onboard charge current monitor for up to 3 phases
- User-configurable GPIO lines
- Fully compliant with IEC61851 and IEC 62955
- Load Balancing
- Ability to read the current being consumed by the car
- Ability to send UART commands to the EVC Controller
- Ability to set the maximum current
- Ability to detect the cable capacity from the EVC
- Remote Firmware Updates support
A world first!
60KW DC Power Module
The Deltrix 60KW DC Charging Module Combination has been specifically designed for the construction of highly efficient, and high-availability DC EV Charging Stations.
These modules (AC-DC and DC-DC) finally solve the problem of module burn-outs due to the dusting-up of the components over time in systems with poor air filtering or no air filter maintenance. The electronic components are housed in a sealed chamber and a separate air duct is used for the cooling. This unique construction eliminates this dusting-up problem which guarantees reliability and in turn high-availability of the charger.
The use of a separate air duct for cooling instead of component sealing and water-cooling results in a more maintainable and lighter enclosure.
Additionally, the use of the IBGT technology results in a standby power consumption of around 6W which is well below the industry average of 17W. Currently, most chargers are idle for around 80% of the day and therefore this is a very important factor to consider when calculating the operating costs. The wide output voltage range supports 200 to 1000V.
Two modules are available as a kit for the construction of your charger:
- 60KW AC to DC Rectifier
- 60KW DC to DC Converter
Elegant 50KW DC Charging Station
Available Q2 2021!
The Deltrix DG50PDCM is a Pedestal DC Charger based on our Modular Charging Power Supplies.
The standard version of the charger enables charging of up to two cars. One DC charge point supporting quick charging with CCS or Chademo and optionally another for AC Port charging up to 22KW.
The units have an integrated RFID reader that supports user identification. Status LEDs or an optional 10″ LCD allows for easy monitoring of the charging process. The Internet connection is via GPRS/GSM/LTE or Ethernet to allow the unit to be connected to the customer’s parent system or charging station management platform using the OCPP protocol or customize integration using our Open API Development Kit.
- 50KW using DC Power Modules
- Robust Pedestal for indoor and outdoor use (IP44, IK10)
- CCS2 Combo or CHAdeMO Charging Cable
- 22KW AC Charger with Type 2 Connector (optional)
- Dynamic power management to minimize charge time
- Efficiency > 95% at a nominal output power
- Intelligent RFID card reader
- 10” LCD touch screen and user-friendly interface (optional)
- Standard CAN/RS485 communication interface
- Communications via Ethernet or GPRS/GSM/LTE
- Back-office system integration with OCPP 1.6/2.0 (future)
- Over-the-air updates to guarantee interoperability with new EV Models
- Easy to install, operate and service
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1646mm x 635mm x 147mm