DC Smart EV Controller with G2V/V2G support
The multi-functional EV DC charging station controller has been specially designed for the European market. Using this controller, a complete charging station supporting CCS or Chademo and AC-Type 2 IEC-15118 can be built. A charging station up to 300KW can be built using the multi-power module CAN-bus.
The module can be managed by a Cloud back-office software using OCPP 1.5/1.6/2.0. Load management for smart grid applications is implemented in the embedded software. A Local Micro Smart Grid function can be set-up adding two extra kWh meters on the mod-bus.
The available power for charging is calculated in real-time on the basis of the public grid and/or the Solar/wind energy power.
This controller can be connected to other EVC AC / EVC DC modules via the CAN bus (slave module mode) to extend the number of outlets up to 24.
- V2G and G2V Support using IEC 15118-2 (optional)
- 2 x connection for servo Mennekes/Bals
- kWh Meter – 2 x S0/Modbus/RS485/P1 (configurable)
- Built-in GPRS / GSM modem for back-office connection
- 2 x mechanical lock output e.g. Mennekes/Bals/Scame/Phoenix
- GPS positioning for accurate location on the map
- CAN bus for master-slave and peripherals
- 2 x RCD trip detect
- Contactor failure detect
- 2 x serial connection – RFID / Barcode reader
- Output Power sensing
- OCPP 1.5/1.6/2.0 Support
- Cloud back-office by LMS or by OEM using OCPP
- Immunity IEC 61000-6.2 Emission IEC 61000-6.3
- Compatibility: EV-ready / PTB Eichrecht
- Galvanic isolated output voltage and current monitoring
- 2 x CAN-bus interface. Up-to 30 nodes for Power modules
IO Controller for the DC Cloud Smart Controller
The DIN-Rail DCC IO Module is required if a large DC Charger is being constructed.
The controller supports the following additional features:
- A Power Source to drive additional 12V fans
- Control of the DC Relays (these are switched depending on various error states and charging starts)
- Emergency Stop
- AC input contactors to switch the AC side on or off
The module supports up to 500V with 1000V planned for the near future.