AC Smart EV Controller with G2V/V2G support
The multifunctional EV AC charging station controller has been specially designed for the European market. Using this controller, a complete charging station supporting mode-3 and IEC 15118 charging G2V & V2G with two type- 2 outlets with servo locking and LED signaling can be built.
The EVC can be managed by your cloud back-office software using OCPP 1.5/1.6/2.0 or from our Partner.
Load management for smart grid applications is implemented in the embedded software. A Local Micro Smart Grid function can be set-up adding two extra kWh meters on the mod-bus.
The available power for charging will be calculated real-time on the basis of public grid power and Solar/wind energy power.
This controller can be connected to other AC modules via the CAN bus (slave module) to extend the number of outlets up to 24.
- CSS or Chademo and Type 2 IEC 62196-2, supporting mode 3 charging
- V2G and G2V Support using IEC 15118-2 (optional)
- Controlling up to 23 slave modules
- 2 x CAN-bus interface. Up-to 30 nodes for Power modules
- Built-in GPRS / GSM modem for back-office connection
- GPS positioning for accurate location on the map
- CAN bus for master-slave and peripherals
- kWh Meter – 2 x S0/Modbus/RS485/P1 (configurable)
- 2 x serial connection – RFID / Barcode reader
- 2 x mechanical lock output Mennekes/Bals/Scame/Phoenix
- Option for full-color display with touch screen (via CAN)
- 2 x RCD trip detect
- Contactor failure detect
- 2 x DC contactor switch output
- 2 x triple LED output
- Support for LCD Displays
- OCPP 1.5-2.0 ready
- Galvanic isolated output voltage and current monitoring
- Immunity IEC 61000-6.2 Emission IEC 61000-6.3
- Compatibility: EV-ready / PTB Eichrecht