From Basic to Smart offering full flexibility
The Deltrix Electric Vehicle Charge Controller (DWEVCC-01) is a control board to provide charge control function for electric vehicle charging point. The EVCC Board provides the basic functions required in any EVSE charging station: Integrated power supply, Control Pilot function and onboard 6mA DC current detection (RCM).
- Onboard SPST relays for controlling:
- External contactor to provide supply to the EV
- External Ventilation activation/deactivation.
- External solenoid based EV plug locking
- Onboard port for motorized EV plug locking system (+/-12V output and feedback input)
- Connectors to the control pilot (CP) lines
- Connectors for Remote enable/disable of the charging point (hardware authentication)
- UART for communications and 5V DC reference on one single connector
- Dedicated pins for User Control Panel LEDs and Buttons (e.g. to indicate the SOC, enable, reset, etc.)
- Hardware-based EVCC configuration via jumpers
- Onboard charge current monitor for up to 3 phases
- User-configurable GPIO lines
- Fully compliant with IEC61851 and IEC 62955
- Load Balancing
- Ability to read the current being consumed by the car
- Ability to send UART commands to the EVC Controller
- Ability to set the maximum current
- Ability to detect the cable capacity from the EVC
- Remote Firmware Updates supported
Compact, flexible, affordable!
The Basic EV Charging Controller allows integrators to build their own EV Charging Stations from 3.6KW to 22KW and still have the flexibility to determine which Contactors/Relays and DC Fault Protection Components to select. The controller also supports load balancing so that two boards can be combined to construct a very cost-effective Dual-Port Charger.
- Small Form-factor
- PP & CP connections
- External communication ports
- Integrated Power Supply (operates directly from a 1 Phase or 3 Phase AC supply)
- 10-Step adjustable charging current (Amps: from 6 to 32A)
- On-board Relays for contactor switching and RCB Tripping (e.g. by contact welding)
- On-board temperature monitoring
- Embedded Firmware (reprogrammable)
- On-board Status LED + Connector for external LEDs
- T2 Socket Locking
- RS485 Bus to support smart connections
- I²C Bus for external switching and control (with add-on board)
- Local Load Balancing (Master/Slave) e.g. for a Dual-Port Charger
Recommendation: use a 6mA DC fault current detection device with this board (e.g. RCM14 from WA)
Basic AC EV Controller
The EV controller was specially designed for home chargers that don’t require a back-office connection.
All the necessary functionality for communication and safety is incorporated in this controller.
It can be set as a 2-Port plug & charge or activated via an input switch.
An optional DIN-Rail Locking Controller is also available.
- For EV-sockets EIC61851 and IEC 62196
- DIN rail mounting enclosure
- Detachable connectors
- 2 x power switch outputs
- PP & CP connection
- Charging activation with logical low/high, toggle input or plug & charge
- Interfaces to the locking-module (see separate datasheet)
- Current rate adjustable 10-32 Amp
- Supply Power 12-24 Vdc