Robust, Smart and Energy Efficient!
The technology provided on the new DELTRIX DP20DCM and DCM40DCM Fast Charging Stations is not just the simple High-Frequency switching technology at 25-50KHz that you usually find on the market, but rather a SIC-MOSFETs option that works up to 100KHz. This technology offers high energy savings compared to previous charging technologies as well as having a lower environmental impact. The standard system supports a voltage of 500V (700V planned) and a power rating of 20KW or 40KW.
One or two charge points can be made available for DC quick charging up to 40KW with CCS and Chademo. Optionally, an AC Ports can be added to support charging up to 22kW.
The DP20DCM has an integrated RFID reader that supports user identification and an optional MID-meter enables financial settlement. The internet connection is via GPRS, Wi-Fi or Ethernet to allow the unit to be connected to the customer’s parent system or charging station management platform using the OCPP protocol.
All aspects of the charger can be modified to meet your requirements.
- Robust, stand-alone or network-integrated charger for indoor use
- Available in 20KW or 40KW versions
- Optimized for extreme conditions
- CCS2 combo and/or CHAdeMO
- AC Type 2 Connector available as an option
- Dynamic power management to minimize charge time
- Efficiency up to 94% at nominal output power
- Intelligent RFID card reader
- 7” touch screen and user-friendly interface
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 2G/3G/4G optional
- Back-office system integration with OCPP 1.2/1.5/1.6/2.0 (future)
- Easy to install, operate and service
- Full customization available
- Parking Garages
- Commercial Fleet Operators
- EV infrastructure operators and service providers
- Office Buildings and Supermarkets
- Bus Stations